Monday, May 30, 2011

4 x 2

So this post is a small add-on to my Cologne trip. While I was there I did some sketching of the Koelner Dom. As I sat there a girl came up to me and asked if she could take a picture of me, taking a picture with her camera which had four lenses. She was doing this for her final in one of her classes. I asked if she could send me the picture she took once she was done. Apparently the picture she took of me did not turn out for some reason but instead she sent me the picture that I took with the camera. The picture I took is the upper half of the photo above. But she also sent another picture which someone else took in the vicinity and I happened to be on the picture! So the black spot on the lower four pictures is me sketching the Dom.

No comments:

Post a Comment